Keto Buns 4 Pack

$14.00

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 bun (8g), Servings: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g,Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 600mg (25% DV), Total Carb. 10g (3% DV), Fiber 7g (28% DV), Sugars 0g, Sugar alcohol 1g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (20% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENTS: WATER, ALMOND FLOUR, PSYLLIUM HUSK, FLAXSEED FLOUR, SESAME SEEDS, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORNSTARTCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, MONKFRUIT SWEETENER

2 net carbs

Description

Keto Buns

Keto buns are a great addition to any meal. Hungry for a burger or sammie? Pick these up! They are only 2 net carbs.

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 bun (8g), Servings: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 120, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 600mg (25% DV), Total Carb. 10g (3% DV), Fiber 7g (28% DV), Sugars 0g, Sugar alcohol 1g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (20% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENTS: WATER, ALMOND FLOUR, PSYLLIUM HUSK, FLAXSEED FLOUR, SESAME SEEDS, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORNSTARTCH, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SALT, MONKFRUIT SWEETENER

CONTAINS: EGG, SOY, ALMOND

MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES: MILK, EGG, PEANUTS, ALMOND, CASHEW, WALNUT, PECAN, COCONUT

2 net carbs

This article explain a bit about the keto diet The original therapeutic diet for paediatric epilepsy provides just enough protein for body growth and repair, and sufficient calories[Note 1] to maintain the correct weight for age and height. The classic therapeutic ketogenic diet was developed for treatment of paediatric epilepsy in the 1920s and was widely used into the next decade, but its popularity waned with the introduction of effective anticonvulsant medications. This classic ketogenic diet contains a 4:1 ketogenic ratio or ratio by weight of fat to combined protein and carbohydrate. This is achieved by excluding high-carbohydrate foods such as starchy fruits and vegetables, bread, pasta, grains, and sugar, while increasing the consumption of foods high in fat such as nuts, cream, and butter.[1] Most dietary fat is made of molecules called long-chain triglycerides (LCTs). However, medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs)—made from fatty acids with shorter carbon chains than LCTs—are more ketogenic. A variant of the classic diet known as the MCT ketogenic diet uses a form of coconut oil, which is rich in MCTs, to provide around half the calories. As less overall fat is needed in this variant of the diet, a greater proportion of carbohydrate and protein can be consumed, allowing a greater variety of food choices.[4][5]

Additional information

Weight 2 lbs

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Keto Buns 4 Pack”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *