Sale!

Peanut Butter Fudge 4 Pack

$7.00

Category:

Description

Peanut Butter Fudge

🥜 Creamy Peanut Butter Bliss: Satisfy your sweet tooth with the rich, velvety taste of premium peanut butter, expertly crafted to perfection by Deliciously Keto Desserts.

🚀 Low-Carb Marvel: Dive into a world of flavor with only 3 net carbs per serving! Say goodbye to sugar crashes and hello to sustained energy. Our Keto Peanut Butter Fudge is a deliciously smart choice for your health-conscious journey.

👩‍🍳 Crafted with Care: Our artisanal fudge is meticulously created by the culinary wizards at Deliciously Keto Desserts. Each batch is a labor of love, ensuring you experience the ultimate in taste and quality.

🌈 Keto-Friendly Goodness: Whether you’re a seasoned keto enthusiast or just starting your low-carb adventure, our fudge is the ideal companion. Revel in the delightful harmony of flavor without compromising your health goals.

🎁 Perfect Gift for Every Occasion: Spread the joy of guilt-free indulgence! Deliciously Keto Desserts’ Peanut Butter Fudge makes for an exquisite gift for birthdays, holidays, or simply to share the love of mindful snacking.

🌿 All-Natural Ingredients: We believe in keeping it simple and pure. Our fudge is made with the finest all-natural ingredients, free from artificial preservatives and additives. Peanuts, butter, COLLAGEN and vanilla

👍 Deliciously Keto Seal of Approval: Trust in the quality that has earned Deliciously Keto Desserts its reputation. Our Peanut Butter Fudge is a testament to our commitment to bringing you the best in low-carb indulgence.

Don’t miss out on the sweetest revolution in keto-friendly treats! Order your Deliciously Keto Desserts’ Keto Peanut Butter Fudge today and savor the flavor without the guilt.

 

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1 Piece (24g), Servings: 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 100, Fat Cal. 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Sat. Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 35mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber <1g (4% DV), Sugars <1g, Sugar alcohol 6g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (2% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (0% DV), Iron (0% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

 

INGREDIENTS: PEANUTS.(PEANUT BUTTER), MONKFRUIT SWEETENER WITH ERYTHRITOL, BUTTER, GRASS FED PASTURE RAISED BOVINE HIDE COLLAGEN PEPTIDES, PURE VANILLA EXTRACT, SEA SALT

CONTAINS: MILK, PEANUTS

MANUFACTURED IN A FACILITY THAT ALSO PROCESSES: MILK, EGG, PEANUTS, ALMOND, CASHEW, WALNUT, PECAN, COCONUT

According to Wikipedia:

Fudge originated in the US during the late 19th century. The term fudge is said to have come in the 17th century from the interjection fadge, meaning “to fit together in a clumsy manner” and was originally used as a verb.[2][1] Recipes were printed in many periodicals and advertisements during the 1880s.[1] Its popularity was partly due to the decreasing cost of refined white sugar and partly due to the ability to make it at home without special equipment. Its inexpensive, unrefined qualities made it popular among people looking for a candy alternative that fell between expensive, fancy candies and the cheapest sweets.[1]

In a letter written by Emelyn Battersby Hartridge, she recounts the purchasing of a box of fudge for 40 cents a pound in 1886 in BaltimoreMaryland.[3] Fudge shops in tourist places such as Mackinac Island in Michigan began opening in 1887.[1]

Fudge-making was popular at women’s colleges.[1] A student at Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, New York, claimed to have introduced it there in 1888 by selling her own 30 lb (14 kg) batch.[4][5] The diary of another student mentions making “fudges” in 1892.[6] An 1893 letter from another Vassar College student describes “fudges” as containing sugarfruitchocolatemilk, and butter.[7] A recipe for “Fudges at Vassar” was printed in The Sun in 1895.[8] Despite describing the confections as “Vassar chocolates”, the recipe given comprises sugarmilkbutter, and vanilla extractWellesley College and Smith College have their own versions of a fudge recipe dating from the late 19th or early 20th century.[9]

 

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Peanut Butter Fudge 4 Pack”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *