Sale!

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

$9.60

Category:

Description

Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

These adorably delicious chocolate chip cookie cake are perfect for you Valentine!

Indulge in the rich, decadent delight of a Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake—a heavenly treat specially crafted for those embracing a low-carb, high-fat lifestyle. This delectable creation combines the irresistible allure of classic chocolate chip cookies with the guilt-free satisfaction of a ketogenic diet.

Picture a moist and tender cookie cake, its golden-brown exterior giving way to a soft, chewy interior that effortlessly melts in your mouth. Almond flour forms the base, providing a wholesome foundation while maintaining a low-carb profile. Sweetened with keto-friendly alternative monkfruit with erythritol  each bite offers a delightful sweetness without compromising your dietary goals.

Within this delectable creation, you’ll discover generous pockets of sugar-free chocolate chips, harmonizing perfectly with the buttery richness of the dough. These chocolatey morsels provide a satisfying burst of flavor, ensuring that every bite is a heavenly blend of sweetness and decadence.

The Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake isn’t just a dessert—it’s a celebration of flavor without the worry of excess carbs. Adorned with a dollop of keto-friendly frosting, or paired with a scoop of sugar-free vanilla ice cream, this indulgent treat invites you to savor the joys of a ketogenic lifestyle without compromising on taste. Treat yourself to a guilt-free experience that proves that even on a low-carb journey, the joy of dessert remains within reach!

Nutrition Facts Serv. Size: 1/4 cookie (36g), Servings: 4, Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Fat Cal. 140, Total Fat 16g (25% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 45mg (15% DV), Sodium 150mg (6% DV), Total Carb. 18g (6% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars <1g, Sugar alcohol 13g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A (6% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (4% DV), Iron (6% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

INGREDIENTS: ALMOND FLOUR, BUTTER, EGGS, ERYTHRITOL (SWERVE), MONKFRUIT SWEETENER, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, ERYTHRITOL, INULIN, STEVIA EXTRACT, ORGANIC SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA, CREAM CHEESE, PURE VANILLA EXTRACT, OAT FIBER POWDER, MOLASSES, SEA SALT, BAKING SODA

CONTAINS: MILK, EGG, ALMOND

 

 

 

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *